Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beginning of New Year

This is a delayed continuation of the posts posted on site http://www.getmoney4survey.blogspot.com/. You can click on the above link to know more about surveys sites, which my friend has written before. In this blog I continue to do the same that my friend had started 3 years ago but somehow could not continue it. I too apologise for being unable to take upon the responsibility that my friend had transferred upon me, however, nothing is lost. Past 2 years (time since his last post) had introduced me to very good survey sites which have paid me generously (not generous enough to quit my job, but generous enough to pay my monthly cell phone ($75) and some grocery bills ($75). So in this blog I will continue introducing you readers to new survey sites at the same time will also post my monthly earnings from all of these sites, so you can feel good about these sites. Should the readers have any comments or anything to suggest or experience to share please do so as and when necessary. These input will just help us all to earn extra income.

No comments: